SONDERLY™ Complaint Resolution Policy
Sonderly seeks to maintain and enhance our reputation of providing you with high-quality products and services. We value complaints as they assist us in improving our products, services and customer service.
Sonderly is committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers or potential customers and to resolving your complaint as quickly as possible.
This policy has been designed to provide guidance to both our customers and staff on the way Sonderly receives and manages your complaint. We are committed to being consistent, fair, and impartial when handling your complaint.
The objective of this policy is to ensure:
• You are aware of our complaint lodgement and handling processes
• Both you and our staff understand our complaints handling process
• Your complaint is investigated impartially with a balanced view of all information or evidence
• We take reasonable steps to actively protect your personal information
• Your complaint is considered on its merits considering individual circumstances and needs
Definition of Complaint
In this policy, a complaint means an expression of dissatisfaction by a customer relating to the courses provided by us.
How a Complaint Can be Made
If you are dissatisfied with a course provided by us, you should email us at email@example.com. Depending on the nature of the complaint, the concerned department will take the necessary steps to resolve the issue. You can lodge a complaint with us in one of the following ways:
• By calling us: For customers in Canada: 416-640-9459. For customers in North America: 1-888-905-0655
• By writing to us firstname.lastname@example.org
If we receive your complaint verbally and we consider it appropriate, we may ask you to put your complaint in writing.
The Information You Will Need to Tell Us
When we are investigating your complaint, we will be relying on information provided by you and information we may already be holding. If you are experiencing a technical issue, please provide screenshots of the specific issue you see and provide the following details:
1) Your full name (same as you have on your Sonderly profile)
2) Email address (same as you have on your Sonderly profile)
3) Full course title
4) Module number
5) Issue description
Sonderly is committed to resolving your issues as soon as possible, however, this will not be possible in all circumstances. If for some reason, we are unable to resolve your complaint in due time, we will inform you of the reason for the delay and specify an estimated date when we will be able to finalise your complaint.
Complaints Under Investigation by a Regulator or Law Enforcement Agency
If your complaint is currently being investigated by a relevant federal, state or territory consumer protection regulator or law enforcement agency we may cease to take further action in relation to your complaint pending finalisation of their investigation.
We will assist any agency with their investigations.
Your Rights Under Consumer Laws
You reserve the right to refer your complaint to your relevant federal, state or territory consumer protection agency at any time.